1. What’s included in the price?
All prices given on the website are inclusive of VAT and other local taxes. However, they do not include postage and packaging costs, details of which are listed separately and which must be accepted by the customer.
2. I’d like to buy an item that’s not available. What should I do?
Items that are no longer in stock at the online store are not normally shown as available for purchase. However, if possible, you should try calling in at a physical store. Find out where the nearest one to you is in the Pedro del Hierro Store section.
3. How can I find something I’ve seen at pedrodelhierro.com in a physical store?
If the size or colour you’re looking for is not available from the online store, you can try and get hold of it at any of our Tendam stores. Simply note down the reference number that appears at the end of the product description. With these 7 numbers and the colour and size you can ask any member of our store teams to help you find the item you’re looking for.
How can I find an item I’ve spotted in a Pedro del Hierro store on pedrodelhierro.com?
To locate an item at cortefiel.com you should use the search engine that appears at the top right-hand corner of the page to look for an item at spf.com. Simply enter the style number you’ll find on the garment tag. Enter these 7 numbers and click on Search. You can also search for an item using the product categories listed on the left-hand side of the page.
What are the advantages of registering?
Once you’ve registered, you won’t need to enter your delivery details each time you buy something. You’ll also receive regular updates on our exclusive promotions, discounts and lots more besides.
How can I register?
Look for the ‘Register’ link at the top left-hand corner. You only have to fill in a few details.
I’ve forgotten my password. What should I do?
If you’ve forgotten your password, click on ‘Log in’ and the ‘I’ve forgotten my password’ button. All you’ll have to do is enter your email address and we’ll automatically send you a new link to reset your password.
Once I’ve registered, how can I change my details?
Go to ‘My account’. In the personal details section you’ll find the edit details option.
I no longer wish to receive information by email. What should I do?
If you no longer wish to receive communications by email from us, simply go to ‘My account’, and then ‘Edit my details’. You should deactivate the checkbox that reads ‘I'd like to receive details of Pedro del Hierro promotions and news via email’ that appears at the bottom of the page.
What should I do if I experience any difficulties with my order?
If you can’t find the answer to your problem here, please write our Customer Service Department at
Can I accumulate points with my purchases when I shop online?
It is currently not possible to accumulate points or redeem Club Cortefiel vouchers at our online store. We apologize for this situation.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
I’m not happy with my order, can I exchange it or get my money back?
Yes, you can return or exchange items provided that they have not been worn and are still in their original packaging and the tags in perfect condition. Follow the instructions given in the section entitled ‘How can I return or exchange an item purchased at pedrodelhierro.com?
How can I return or exchange an item I’ve bought at pedrodelhierro.com?
There are different procedures for exchanging, returning items or cancelling an order. Below are details of each one, including their corresponding terms and conditions.
a) Exchanges: when one item is replaced with another.
b) Returns: caused by an item being faulty, showing a defect or incorrect item received.
c) Cancellation: voluntary renounce of an order for any reason.
• No changes, returns or withdrawal of socks, briefs and boxers, perfumery and cosmetics, which have been unsealed, except for defective products.
• Fur garments only accept changes or refunds through the online store.
• No changes, returns or withdrawal of products that are incomplete, damaged, deteriorated, stained or in any state that reasonably indicates that the product has been used. They will be returned to the customer as soon as possible.
• All products that are to be exchanged or returned must be properly packaged.
• In case of withdrawal, you will only be responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
ORDERS DELIVERED TO EUROPEAN COUNTRIES (excluding Spain)
Exchanges are not permitted.
RETURNS (due to fault or defect) made through the online store:
- Conditions: Returns made through physical stores are not permitted. The procedure must be completed according to the point 8 from these General Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
- Cost: Returns are free of charge for the customer. Tendam shall refund the customer the corresponding amount (including shipping costs from the original purchase) within 14 calendar days since the date it was informed of the return request. The refund will be made via the same method used for payment. However, Tendam might hold the refund until items have been received, or until the customer sends to Tendam a proof of delivery, whichever occurs first.
- Procedure: Contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com and we will pick up your purchase from the address you specified. You must fill in and include the form enclosed with your order (Exchanges, returns and cancellation form).
RIGHT OF CANCELLATION made through the online store:
- Conditions: You have the right to cancel your order for any reason within 14 calendar days after you received the order.
- Cost: The cost of shipping items back to Tendam is payable by the customer. Tendam shall refund the customer the corresponding amount (including shipping costs from the original purchase) within 14 calendar days since the date it was informed of the cancellation request. The refund will be made via the same method used for payment. However, Tendam might hold the refund until items have been received, or until the customer sends to Tendam a proof of delivery, whichever occurs first.
- Procedure: Send all unwanted items to: ALMACÉN TENDAM Pedro del Hierro (Desistimiento), Paseo del Deleite, s/n, 28300 Aranjuez (Madrid), Spain, via your preferred means of transport (shipping cost payable by the customer). You must fill in and include the form enclosed with your order (Exchanges, returns and cancellation form).
Furthermore, we remind you that you have a month to make a return for any reason other than an item being faulty, showing a defect or reception of an incorrect item, as specified in clause 6
from the General Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
My order is a gift. Can the receiver return or exchange it if it’s not quite right?
Yes, just like any other order. Please refer to the section entitled ‘How can I return or exchange an item purchased at pedrodelhierro.com?’ in these FAQs.
Gift packages only include a gift receipt. This means that in order to return or exchange items at a physical store, you will have to provide the person who received the gift with the original receipt. This ticket can be downloaded at the "My Account"
How can I pay for my purchases?
To pay for your purchases, you can use your credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express) or debit card (4B or 4B Maestro), as well as PayPal.
When do I have to pay?
Payment must be made when placing the order; no order is definite until payment is made. The amount payable is the total obtained by adding the price of each item and the corresponding postage and packaging costs and deducting the amount corresponding to any promotions that may apply.
Proof of payment for each order will be sent by email and may also be consulted in the section entitled ‘My account > My orders’.
My payment was not successful. What should I do?
You should let us know as soon as possible by writting our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll soon find out what went wrong.
What should I do if I find out my credit card has been used fraudulently?
You should let us know as soon as possible by writting to our Customer Service Department at email@example.com.
Is it possible that I may not receive an item I have purchased?
Pedro del Hierro informs its customers that the number of items on sale are those estimated to be in stock at the given time; it does not intentionally give higher numbers than those actually in stock.
Pedro del Hierro will do everything in its power to supply all those items ordered by customers. However, it may be possible that in certain cases and due to causes that Pedro del Hierro finds hard to control, such as human errors or IT system incidents, it is unable to provide an item or items ordered by a customer.
If an item is not available after an order has been placed, the user will be duly notified via email or phone. They will be entitled to a partial or full cancellation of this order.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Deliveries take between 3 and 5 working days* once the purchase has been made.
Where will my order be sent to?
To the address you specify, with the exception of Post Office Boxes, or to the Pedro del Hierro store of your choice (only available in Spain and Portugal). In both cases you can track your orders from the ‘My Account’ section.
How much will delivery cost me?
Postage and packaging costs will vary in accordance with the total amount of your purchase and the delivery address. In some cases the shipping cost will be absolutely FREE depending on the amount of your purchase.
Germany, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, France, Luxembourg, Holland, Poland, Sweden, United Kingdom
9,95 € on orders under 100€
5,95 € on orders between 100€ - 150€
FREE on orders over 150€
6-8 work days
*Working days. Tendam will do its best efforts to meet this deadline, always within the maximum time established in the General Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
My order hasn’t arrived. What should I do?
You can track the status of your order by clicking on ‘My Account’. Here you’ll find a section called ‘my orders’, where you can see the status of each. If you have any further queries you can call our Customer Service Department on 902 94 53 62 or write to us at
Will I know beforehand when my order will be arriving?
DHL, our courier, will send a text message (SMS) to the mobile phone number you provided, to inform you of the delivery prior to receiving the order. Once the order is delivered to the given address, you will receive an SMS notifying that the order has arrived.
What happens if I’m out when my order arrives?
DHL, our carrier, will leave a note will leave a note saying that they called but there was nobody at home. They will then try to contact you to arrange another delivery time.
Following a second unsuccessful delivery attempt, you must contact DHL in order to find out what to do.
How can I apply Club Cortefiel discounts?
To take advantage of Cortefiel Club exclusive discounts and promotions, simply enter your discount code at checkout, in the space provided next to 'Do you have a voucher code?'
I have a discount code. When can I use it?
Discount codes should be used at the check out in the shopping bag section. On entering your code, the discount will be automatically applied to your purchases. Remember that some discount codes cannot be accumulated and may cancel out other discounts you were entitled to prior to entering the code.
There are still a few things I’m not sure of. Can I contact you?
For any other queries you may have, please write to our Customer Service Department at
My order is a gift. Can I ask for it to be gift-wrapped?
Yes, you can have your gift wrapped and sent directly to the person of your choice. Not only will it arrive gift wrapped, but you can also send a greeting!
Select the ‘Gift wrap’ option when entering the delivery details and add the greeting you wish to be included with the gift.
Gift packages only include a gift receipt. This means that in order to return or exchange items at a physical Tendam store, you will have to provide the person who received the gift with the original receipt.